Sunday, June 26, 2016

Signal Online

Greetings Fellow Empyrians, I am Ashterothi and this is my blog.

All formalities aside I am constructing this blog as a new project, or rather a new place to put my writings to-and about my time in EVE Online. About a month and a half ago I took on full command of Aideron Robotics, and I think this has gone quite well. However, one of the things we have struggled with was the unreliable nature of the services we once relied on. Because of this we launched aideronrobotics.net and Billy has done, and continues to do, a fantastic job with it.

However, the old forums were where I posted command updates, OPORDs etc. and while not all of that is smart to translate into a blog (OPSEC of course) perhaps SotC addresses, command updates, and new programs we are trying out can be put out through public channels. Additionally, I like to write in general (as many of you know) and as such would like a place to put things about Aideron Robotics, being an FC,  being a acting CEO, etc that I think would be appropriate to publish.

Thus here we are, a new blog for, and about our wonder little group of southern guardians. I hope to use this as a method to provide some interesting content, and to keep all of us informed. Part blog, part corporate newsletter as it were.

Well let's get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment